ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUY MOVIE POSTERS OR RELATED ITEMS? We are the world's leading auctioneer of movie posters and related items. You are currently on one of our non-auction pages. We hold 4,000 to 5,000 auctions every FOUR WEEKS. To learn more about our auctions, click here. To register to bid on our auctions, click here.


In the past 32 years, we have auctioned MORE movie paper for MORE money than ANY other auction company, period!

EVERY item we auction starts at $1, with NO reserve, and NO buyers premium, and EVERY item is honestly described, with an unenhanced super-sized image!

We charge consignors the lowest rates of ANY major auction, and we have held over 1,834,000 online auctions!

Go to our current auctions in our Auction Galleries, and you will quickly see why we are the most trusted auction site! was founded in 1999 as the first all-movie poster auction website. We have auctioned well over 1.8 MILLION posters (movie and NON-movie), lobby cards, stills and related items through our auctions since 1999, surely the most of any online auction! - The most trusted vintage original movie poster site & the only major online auction with no buyers premiums!

Did You Know Archive (443 and counting)

Did You Know ArchiveThis archive serves as a collection of Did You Know articles that appeared in our weekly e-mail club messages and on our homepage. Did You Knows are topics such "frequently asked questions" (FAQ), "site updates", and "general movie paper info". The topics below are organized from newly posted to oldest. You may click on each topic to see the full details of what is contained within.

NOTE: We will be adding a search feature in the coming weeks.

Added: 12/23/2019Did you know... that 99% of our customers are amazed that we do all we do but 99% of our problems come from the remaining 1%?
Added: 12/16/2019Did you know... that there are just FOUR weeks left to consign to our February Major Auction, and that there are some changes to our consignment policies
Added: 12/09/2019Did you know... that movie poster collectors who have friends or relatives asking what they can get them as a holiday present can suggest an Gift Certificate?
Added: 12/02/2019Did you know... that there is a great mystery about vintage movie posters (especially great ones!) that has baffled long time collectors for decades?
Added: 11/25/2019Did you know... that for unknown reasons, the posters and movie paper from certain movies is incredibly scarce?
Added: 11/18/2019Did you know... that we received so many great consignments that our December Major Auction is now five parts?
Added: 11/04/2019Did you know... that in West Plains Missouri Bruce Hershenson is known as "the man who gives out full-size candy bars at Halloween"?
Added: 10/28/2019Did you know... the reason we don't store your purchase history, credit card data, or other personal data on our website?
Added: 10/21/2019Did you know... that starting in January, when we go to bi-weekly auctions, we will begin preparing auctions further and further ahead?
Added: 10/14/2019Did you know... that this e-mail club began in June of 1998, and that there have been 951 weekly messages, and that they are searchable online, and that past messages are FILLED with valuable info found nowhere else on the Internet

Complete Buyer Protection - No time limit on our guarantees & NO buyer beware
Hershenson Help Hotline - Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following two pages of Consignor Reviews - Page 1, Page 2, and two pages of Customer Reviews of our company - Page 1, Page 2, which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company and our auctions so very different from all others!

LAMP Approved - Founding Sponsor since 2001 - eMoviePoster
Postal Mailing Address:
Bruce Hershenson, P.O. Box 874, West Plains, MO 65775. 
(For our UPS or FedEx address, click here)
phone: +1 417 256-9616     fax: +1 417 257-6948
E-mail: Contact Us
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM (CST)